Beaded Box for Healing
Peyote stitch tutorial to make a beaded box with design options
Who is this class for?
- Anyone who wants to make a beaded box
- Beaders who already enjoy Peyote stitch
- Beaders who are keen to learn Peyote stitch
What do you need for the project?
Size 11 Delicas, some beading thread, a beading needle and scissors...that's it!
How does the class work?
- Once you are enrolled, you can bead at your own pace, in your own time.
- You get lifetime access to this material, so you can come back to this class any time and use it as often as you wish.
- You get a PDF tutorial that you can download and keep...
- Plus video demonstrations of the techniques, making it really easy to learn.
- You can ask questions if you get stuck, and interact with other people in the class.
- The first section is free to view, so you can follow that to see if this project is right for you, then enrol in the class whenever you're ready
Your Beading Tutor
Hi! I'm Katie and I'm here to help you become a better beader. Now, no matter whether you've just started out or you've been beading for a while, you probably come across things you don't understand or can't do.
So, that's where I come in. I've been beading since 2003. I was self-taught originally, so I'm pretty sure that whatever 'pain point' you're currently experiencing, it's something I've also faced and overcome. Which means I understand your frustration, but I can also help you to find a way through it.
My own beading experience covers a multitude of different techniques (beadweaving, French beading, bead embroidery and more!). I've published books, patterns in magazines, I even edited a beading magazine for 3 years! And I'm a qualified teacher.
All of that is very nice, but it's not what drives me. I am passionate about beading, in all its forms, and I want others to share that passion. So, my dream is to help more people, like you, to get the most out of their beading. That's why I set up the 'Become a Better Beader' group and why I started publishing beading courses. I've developed the courses specifically to address the things that people tell me they are struggling with. So, if there's something you find difficult, let me know about it.
You can also access hundreds of free informational blogs about beading and join the 'Better Beader' group at www.myworldofbeads.com.