How to Make Beaded Beads
Your complete guide to making a self-supporting beaded bead using Peyote stitch
Get started now!
In case you missed any of the details in the video, here are the highlights...
- Use circular Peyote stitch to make these beaded beads
- Each beaded bead requires 7g of Delicas or AIKOs (and it's great for using up leftover tubes!)
- This is suitable for improvers and above
- You'll learn how to re-size these beaded beads and how to create your own colors and patterns
- The class gives you a downloadable PDF tutorial plus video demonstrations of all the techniques
- You can ask me questions and get personal tuition if you get stuck
- You can interact with others on the class
- Work through everything in your own time and at your own pace
- Enjoy life-time access, so you can use this class as often as you wish
Just below, you can view the curriculum so you can see all the lessons before you enroll. Once you are enrolled, you can start whenever you're ready.
Get started now!
"Instructions are incredibly clear and easy to follow and understand. And - most importantly - the pattern works perfectly."
- Carol, Beaded bead enthusiast
Your Beading Tutor
Hi! I'm Katie and I'm here to help you become a better beader. Now, no matter whether you've just started out or you've been beading for a while, you probably come across things you don't understand or can't do.
So, that's where I come in. I've been beading since 2003. I was self-taught originally, so I'm pretty sure that whatever 'pain point' you're currently experiencing, it's something I've also faced and overcome. Which means I understand your frustration, but I can also help you to find a way through it.
My own beading experience covers a multitude of different techniques (beadweaving, French beading, bead embroidery and more!). I've published books, patterns in magazines, I even edited a beading magazine for 3 years! And I'm a qualified teacher.
All of that is very nice, but it's not what drives me. I am passionate about beading, in all its forms, and I want others to share that passion. So, my dream is to help more people, like you, to get the most out of their beading. That's why I set up the 'Become a Better Beader' group and why I started publishing beading courses. I've developed the courses specifically to address the things that people tell me they are struggling with. So, if there's something you find difficult, let me know about it.
You can also access hundreds of free informational blogs about beading and join the 'Better Beader' group at www.myworldofbeads.com.