Simple Beaded Box Online Beading Class
Make a simple beaded box with a bit of sparkle, using basic Peyote stitch techniques
Just in case you missed anything in the video, here are the highlights...
What is included in the class?
- Downloadable PDF tutorial with detailed written instructions, diagrams and photos
- Video demonstrations of the techniques and box construction process
- The opportunity to ask for help if you get stuck or have questions
- Talk to other people taking the class and share your progress
You can see everything that is included in the class by viewing the curriculum down below (don't forget to click on the arrow at the bottom to expand and view all the lessons).
What do you need for the project?
- You will be working with size 11 Delicas and (optional) 8mm chatons
- You are going to be using Peyote stitch - mostly circular variations
- This is an intermediate level project
- The finished box size is 3" high and 2.5" wide
You can view the full materials list by previewing the first part of the class...just scroll down to the class curriculum below, and click on the preview button.
How does the class work?
- You can start at any time after you have enrolled. So, that could be immediately, or it could be later on.
- Work in your own time and at your own pace. So, you can fit this project in around the rest of your beading.
- Enjoy life-time access to the class. So, you can finish any time and come back and start over again at any point in the future.
Ready to enroll...?
If that all sounds good, just click on the enroll button below and you will be taken through the checkout. If you have a discount coupon, remember to add the coupon code in the box before you complete your payment details.
You can choose whether to pay with Paypal or your credit card. Once you have completed payment, you are free to begin the class whenever you are ready.
I look forward to welcoming you into the class!
Get started now!
Your Beading Tutor
Hi! I'm Katie and I'm here to help you become a better beader. Now, no matter whether you've just started out or you've been beading for a while, you probably come across things you don't understand or can't do.
So, that's where I come in. I've been beading since 2003. I was self-taught originally, so I'm pretty sure that whatever 'pain point' you're currently experiencing, it's something I've also faced and overcome. Which means I understand your frustration, but I can also help you to find a way through it.
My own beading experience covers a multitude of different techniques (beadweaving, French beading, bead embroidery and more!). I've published books, patterns in magazines, I even edited a beading magazine for 3 years! And I'm a qualified teacher.
All of that is very nice, but it's not what drives me. I am passionate about beading, in all its forms, and I want others to share that passion. So, my dream is to help more people, like you, to get the most out of their beading. That's why I set up the 'Become a Better Beader' group and why I started publishing beading courses. I've developed the courses specifically to address the things that people tell me they are struggling with. So, if there's something you find difficult, let me know about it.
You can also access hundreds of free informational blogs about beading and join the 'Better Beader' group at www.myworldofbeads.com.