Tools and Materials
Here is the full list of beads and thread you will need for this project.
- 20g size 11 Delicas in DB2113 (A)
- 22g size 11 Delicas in DB203 (B)
- Size 11 Delicas for the side patterns – total needed…
- DB12 – 3g (for the writing)
- DB24 – 1g (for leaves)
- DB42 – 1g
- DB56 – 1g
- DB72 – 1g
- DB1371 – 2g
- Your choice of beading thread (I used 4lb fireline in crystal)
You will also need a beading needle (size 10 is fine) and some scissors or thread cutters.
You are going to be working in Peyote stitch. This is an intermediate level project. Although, if you are a keen beginner and happy to solve a few problems and learn as you go, then you should be fine to give this a try. It's also a lot of fun if you are more advanced and just want something relaxing to enjoy.